Gun Vise: Tipton Best Gun Vise
Manufacturer: Tipton (Battenfeld Technologies)
The Tipton Best Gun Vise was designed to accommodate the widest possible array of firearms for cleaning, maintenance, or gunsmithing, and is easily configurable to handle bolt-action rifles, break-open shotguns, AR-15s, and handguns.
A central aluminum channel lets the user move individual components to the ideal position for their firearm. Each individual component then adjusts to the perfect position for secure support. The rear base features two adjustable offset clamps for a tight grip on a wide range of buttstock configurations.
Tipton Best Gun Vise Features:
- Great for cleaning and gunsmithing
- Highly adjustable design for maximum versatility
- Non-marring contact surfaces
- Rigid, solvent-resistant polymer stands up to years of hard use
- Innovative, offset clamping mechanism on rear base
The Tipton Best Gun Vise is not to be used as a shooting rest.